If you are requesting a transfer, please click here
or select the menu option "transfer requests" to the right. If you have recently moved within the La Quinta High School attendance boundaries and are a new student registering, please complete the following steps:
1. A parent/guardian and student should come to La Quinta and bring the following items:
- Proof of address - a copy of a gas bill and electric bill. If the enrollee is sharing a room with a parent or friend, the enrollee is required to bring a copy of the bill in the owner's name, a letter from the owner stating that the family is residing at the address they say they live in and a document with parents name and address, to the district office and complete the Address Verification Form.
- Complete immunization records. Including TB skin test and Tdap.
- A copy of the report card/transcript. Withdrawl paperwork from previous school.
- Copy of the birth certificate.
2. Parent or guardian completes an enrollment packet
3. New student meets with the counselor for class scheduling.
4. Student's ID card photo is taken.
5. Student receives a tour of the school and begins attending classes.
If you have further questions, please contact our Guidance Office at 714-663-6375.