Enrollment, Registration, and Transfer Requests
If you are requesting a transfer, please click here or select the menu option "transfer requests" to the right. If you have recently moved within the La Quinta High School attendance boundaries and are a new student registering, please complete the following steps:
1. If new to the Garden Grove Unified School District. Complete pre-enroll on district website.
- Go to www.ggusd.us --> Parent --> Pre-enroll my child
2. A parent/guardian and student should come to La Quinta and bring the following items:
- Proof of address - a copy of a gas bill and electric bill. If the enrollee is sharing a room with a parent or friend, the enrollee is required to bring a copy of the bill in the owner's name, a letter from the owner stating that the family is residing at the address they say they live in and a document with parents name (current income tax, medical insurance, payroll stub, or social services documents) and address, to the district office and complete the Address Verification Form.
- If you are unsure if you live inside La Quinta’s attendance boundaries, find out with the district's school locator.
- Complete immunization records. Including TB skin test and Tdap.
- A copy of the report card/transcript. Withdrawal paperwork from previous school.
- Copy of the birth certificate.
If you have further questions, please contact our Guidance Office at 714-663-6375.