Enrollment, Registration, and Transfer Requests

If you are requesting a transfer, please click here or select the menu option "transfer requests" to the right.  If you have recently moved within the La Quinta High School attendance boundaries and are a new student registering, please complete the following steps:
1. If new to the Garden Grove Unified School District. Complete pre-enroll on district website.
2. A parent/guardian and student should come to La Quinta and bring the following items:
  • Proof of address - a copy of a gas bill and electric bill.  If the enrollee is sharing a room with a parent or  friend, the enrollee is required to bring a copy of the bill in the owner's name, a letter from the owner stating that the family is residing at the address they say they live in and a document with parents name (current income tax, medical insurance, payroll stub, or social services documents) and address, to the district office and complete the Address Verification Form.
  • Complete immunization records. Including TB skin test and Tdap.
  • A copy of the report card/transcript.  Withdrawal paperwork from previous school.
  • Copy of the birth certificate.

If you have further questions, please contact our Guidance Office at 714-663-6375.