La Quinta High School

                  Varsity Girls Basketball Los Amigos @ LQ 12/18  5:30pm        Varsity Boys Basketball v. Los Amigos 12/18   7:00pm            JV/V Boys Soccer Los Amigos @ LQ 12/18   3pm              JV/V Girls Soccer @ Los Amigos 12/18  3pm           JV/V Girls Water Polo v. Los Amigos @ Grove 12/19   5pm/7pm             Winter Recess - 12/24 - 1/4 (Students return on January 7)        
Guidance » Transcript Request

Transcript Request

La Quinta High School maintains records of students who graduated within the last 5 years.

The Guidance Office provides official transcripts therefore these documents should only be opened by the intended recipient. If you have any questions please contact our guidance office at (714) 663-6375.

Students who graduated within the last 5 years may request a transcript in the following ways:
  • Come to the La Quinta High School guidance office between 7:30 am - 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Provide proof of identification and date of birth or student ID number. Pay $5.00 and we will give you your transcript while you wait.
  • Send a letter to La Quinta and provide:
    • Student’s name while attending La Quinta,
    • Date of birth or student ID number
    • Year of graduation
    • Student’s signature
    • Check for $5.00 per transcript
    • Address to which the transcript should be mailed (student’s home or an educational institution)
Mail your request to:
La Quinta High School
Attn: Registrar
10372 McFadden Ave
Westminster, CA 92683

If you graduated prior to five years ago you must contact our records department at the Garden Grove Unified School District. The telephone number for the records department is 714-663-6514.