Athletic Clearance is the first step to becoming a student-athlete at La Quinta High School. The process must be completed every school year. Students will not be allowed to participate in practice or games until all clearance items are completed and returned.
Requirements for Athletic Clearance
- Complete all the requirements on athleticclearance.com
- Complete a Physical Exam: Good for one calendar year from the date of the exam. (Physical Form)
- Complete an Acknowledgement of Risk Form: Parent and student must sign in the presence of a school official.
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA: In all classes attempted during the last grading period
Upon completion, return the following forms to the Athletic Office at LQHS.
- Printed completion of clearance form from athleticclearance.com
- (Physical Form)
- Risk Form (if a first-time athlete at La Quinta)
Please call 714-663-6045 or email us with any questions.
Click on the link below to access the instructions for completing the online clearance.