is the first step to becoming a student-athlete at La Quinta High School. The process must be completed every school year
. To complete the clearance process, go to athleticclearance.com
. Click on the link below to access the instructions for completing the online clearance. Upon completion, return your physical and Risk Form (if first-time athlete) to the Athletic Office. Students will not be allowed to participate in practice or games until all clearance items are completed and returned
Requirements for Athletic Clearance
- Physical Exam: Good for one calendar year from the date of the exam
- Proof of Medical Insurance: Insurance may be purchased if uncovered
- Acknowledgement of Risk: Parent and student must sign in the presence of a school official.
- 2.0 GPA: In all classes attempted during the last grading period
- Proof of Residence: CIF requires that all student-athletes live within the La Quinta High School attendance area or meet all CIF rules regarding transfer eligibility
- CIF Athletic Code
- La Quinta High School Athletic Code
- ASB Card: Highly recommended for all student-athletes
- Concussion Information Sheet - Signature of parent and athlete is required
- 6th Period Form - Signature of parent and athlete is required
Please call 714-663-6045 or email us with any questions you may have concerning clearance requirements.