Counseling » Financial Aid

Financial Aid


👉 FAFSA® - Free Application for Federal Student Aid

Submit your FAFSA® by the March 2 deadline.





👉 California Dream Act Application

The California Dream Act allows undocumented and nonresident students (U.S. Citizens and eligible non-citizens) who qualify for a non-resident exemption under Assembly Bill 540 (AB 540) to receive certain types of financial aid such as: private scholarships funded through public universities, state-administered financial aid, university grants, community college fee waivers, and Cal Grants. In addition, the California Dream Act, allows eligible students to pay in-state tuition at any public college in California. Submit the Dream Act by the March 2 deadline.



👉 California Student Aid Commission (CSAC)

The California Student Aid Commission serves as a vital resource for the future success of all students. We are committed to listening, giving students a voice and working to make education beyond high school financially accessible for all Californians.


👉 Scholarships

Scholarships are gifts. They don't need to be repaid. There are thousands of them, offered by schools, employers, individuals, private companies, nonprofits, communities, religious groups, and professional and social organizations.


👉 FinAid

Finaid was established in the fall of 1994 as a public service. This award-winning site has grown into the most comprehensive source of student financial aid information, advice and tools — on or off the web.