"When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life"
Welcome to the Boys' League homepage!
Boys' League is an exclusive all males club that accentuates the values of strong character and leadership. Our primary purpose is to inspire and be exemplars to the student population. We serve the school as well as our community, however, our club's individuality emanates from being a true Brotherhood
, and not only community service.
Boys' League also hosted its first Talent Show during the years of 2010-2011 and will continue to host it annually. We encourage anyone to participate since the show's purpose is to give opportunities to different students and others to express themselves and their passions as well as showcase their abilities.
We are the wolf pack, brothers now, and will stay
brothers til the end.
: Ms. Lilly DangPresidents
: Director of Activities
: Director of Finances: Director of Public Affairs:
Boys League is responsible for the following activities:
- Assisting at Fall Registration
- Assisting at Freshmen Orientation
- Assisting at Back to School Night
- Hosting the Boys' League Talent Show
- Conducting Blood Drives
- Conducting interviews and selecting new members
- Participating in monthly community service projects and socials
- Selling food at FallFest and SpringFest
- Supporting all sports at home or away games
Open application is now accepted. The applications will be due April 17th by 3:00 pm in room 312. NO LATE APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE APPLICATION