Pacific Coast High School applications are now available online. Please follow the directions below to successfully complete your application. If you are interested in taking Trigonometry or Pre-Calculus in the summer, on the application mark off both Trigonometry A/B and Pre-Calculus A/B.
1. Please go to the following website: http://pchs.k12.ca.us/wp-content/uploads/Enrollment-Forms-S1S-Master-18-19-REVISED-2-6-18.pdf
2. Download the application onto your desktop.
3. Please type in all information! Do not hand write information onto the application.
4. Remember to use your personal email, DO NOT use your ggusd.net email!
5. Print out the completed application and sign all parts of the application that ask for a student/parent signature.
6. Keep the last page of the application for your reference. This page tells you how to log-in to your account if you are accepted into the class.
7. Turn in all applications to the counseling office.
If you have any questions please see Mrs. Esquivel in the counseling office.
Mrs. Esquivel will be in the library every day during lunch if you need help with your application!