Attention All Students! Pacific Coast High School summer applications are now available! Please visit the following link for the application. All applications should be turned in to the guidance office when completed. If you are interested in taking math in the summer to advance please consult your counselor before filling out the online application. It is best to speak to your counselor first for the best course of action when it comes to math advancement in the summer.
Although the PCHS summer application has P.E., English 12A, Economics, and Government as an option, Garden Grove Unified students can not take these courses.
Attached is a tutorial on how the complete the form online!
Please remember to fill out the application following these simple steps:
1. Visit the following link for the application.
2.Download the application onto your desk top and fill out the application using your computer. Please try to avoid writing on the application because the application needs to be legible! If the application is not legible you will have it returned to you.
3. Print out the completed application and have your parent/guardian sign all necessary papers.
4. When completed turn in your completed paperwork to the Guidance office to either Mrs. Bhoot or Mrs. Davila.
5. If you have any questions please see your counselor.
6. The deadline to turn in all applications is May 24, 2019. Late applications will not be accepted!
http://pchs.k12.ca.us/july-august-enrollment/ Source: Pacific Coast High School