Although the PCHS summer application has P.E., English 12A, Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, Economics, and Government as an option, Garden Grove Unified students can not take these courses.
Attached is a sample on how to complete your PCHS summer application. All applications must be typed.
Please remember to fill out the application following these simple steps:
- Download the application onto your desktop and fill out the application using your computer. Please try to avoid writing on the application because the application needs to be legible! If the application is not legible you will have it returned to you.
- Download the “Sample PCHS Application” to help you complete the application.
- Read the July-August Subsidiary Agreements (not necessary to print or submit) (attachment below).
- Print out the completed application (first 6 pages only) and have your parent/guardian sign pages 2,3 and 6 (blue ink).
- When completed turn in your PCHS application to the Guidance office to either Mrs. Logue or Mrs. Davila.
- If you have any questions please see your counselor.
- The deadline to turn in all applications is April 30, 2020. Late applications will not be accepted! Applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Courses may fill and close prior to the deadline.